Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Smile A Day

   Hello, everyone!

   Laughter is said to be the best medicine, right? Well, usually it is. Eh, who am I kidding? It is. Laughing or smiling always helps me to feel better, no matter what.
   I saw something where smiling actually releases chemicals that makes your mood lift. Or something like that. Seriously though, it's true! Several times in the past during my bad moods, a friend will randomly smile at me or something and I'll fake one, but it'll make me feel way better.
   Every day, just smile at least once. Laugh anything. You can cry, too. That's okay. Enjoy the small things in life at least once a day, even if there are tears in your eyes.
   If that doesn't work, talk to someone you trust. Maybe they can help, or I can too. Email form is on the side bar.
   Just make a promise, maybe not for me or anyone else. Make a promise to yourself. Smile once a day. Just once. Promise. :)

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!