Thursday, June 16, 2016

Superhero? Maybe?!

   Hey, everybody! First, that friend I talked about in Magic Prayers still needs them, so keep on that, please! And secondly, sooooo sorry about not posting yesterday. I stumbled across something that'd crossed my eye before, but I forgot about it. Now I'm kind of obsessed!

   It's a tv show called Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I've been watching it on YouTube and some on Nickelodeon's website. It's so good! Even though I'm always figuring out the plot before they end it, I'm mostly stuck fangirling about the two main characters. I regret NOTHING!!!!!! (I do have a new idea for a new story, though that might only be a daydream plot-line.)
   Still, though. I watched the last two episodes of season one first. Before you criticize me, it's because those are the prequels and the origin story of those two superheros. And that caught my attention. I won't tell you the specifics, but you know how every hero has their doubts after becoming one, then they make a mistake, want to quit, but suddenly have some sort of motivation that helps them save the day? Well, that happened, duh.

   It reminds me of something, though. Everyone has doubts about everything. Everyone has enemies. And emotions. So, most people have concluded that the biggest enemy to anyone, is themselves. Now, how to defeat the enemy inside yourself, well, that's the difficult part.
   Now, I haven't found a solution, though I'm getting closer. Keeping my own spirits up works most of the time. But when I can't, when I've got those doubts and noises in my head, I've got something else. Like in the tv show, the two heroes don't have to go through things alone. They've got each other to help them out, just like I've got my friends to help me out.

   I've always wanted to be a superhero like Ladybug. The personality, the way she can do anything. Though, maybe switch out her outfit with Chat Noir's. (I love cats! Still, there are other ways to be a hero without all the agility tricks and actually knowing how to work a yo-yo.
   Giving someone the time of the day can do it. Make a smile. Say words of encouragement. Take time out of your day to help out another.
   Think about it. The more that people step up to do these things, the world will be an even better place, right? Isn't that what a hero's goal is? Making the world a better place?

   I want to be a superhero. I've got a thought going through my head. Maybe I'll try it soon. Sadly, I won't be telling, as I might put it in a story someday and I'm extremely cautious about my stories on the internet (the ones I want to become books, that is).
   Anyway, what do you want to be?

   Remember to check out the last two entries and, now that I'm back in sync, I'll be back tomorrow! See ya then!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!