Friday, June 24, 2016

Friends

   Hey, everyone! (Sorry this is late. I thought I hit the Publish button!)

   You all have probably gathered around now just how much my friends mean to me. And especially right now, I'm realizing just how much they do.
   See, a year ago this week, I started down the path of discovering, going through, and slowly concurring my depression and social anxiety. I honestly don't know how I would have done it without my best friends.
   To thank them, if they see this, I have a song. A lot of people say that the only way to defeat depression and these problems is by doing it yourself, you're the only one who can save yourself. In the end, maybe that's true. You can fight the battle and win yourself. But the only way to win the war is with an army.
    So, without further ado (and the added disclaimer that the rights to this song are not mine), an old favorite that matches my gratitude for the friends who will always stay in my heart. Thanks, you guys! :)


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!