Friday, June 3, 2016

Live Like...

   Hey everyone, sorry this is late today and might be on the very short side. Hopefully this comes in before 8pm.

   This week has been a roller coaster. I've been sad, I've been super mad, I've laughed my head off. Just so much has been going on.
   I'm scared for next week. I'm scared for the end of this month, the coming months, the coming year. A lot of things.

   So are my friends. We're about to take the biggest step of our lives. And you know what?
   Next week, Violet said we should live like it's our last week on earth. Just live it up, and have fun. And she's right.

   We're all so scared of our next step of life. It could be big, it could be small. Change is the scariest thing I've ever encountered.
   But I'm sick of being scared. "So what?" I say. It's going to come, no matter what. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts. Yeah, it's going to be difficult to try and do that every day.
   Still, if there's a will, there's a way, right?

   Disclaimer: I don't own this song or the copy-write, blah, blah, blah. But it's awesome and I think it fits with whatever stage of life you're in. Enjoy!


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!