Monday, June 13, 2016

Magic Prayers

   Hey, everybody. First of my scheduled posts, hopefully this works!

   Now, everyone here knows by now I'm a Christian. That means I believe in the power of prayer. Because it really does work, even if you've got a bit of doubt.
   Let me tell you, it works a whole ton better than wishing, like using those silly chain things that I've try for the heck of it. Unlike those wishes, prayers actually come true. Sure, it takes a whole ton longer than one would like, but prayers are answered while wishes are often not. Unless you do both for the same thing, which I guess is that you're probably trying awful hard to get it.

   I'm bringing this up because one of my friends needs prayers right now. I won't say which one, and I don't know what for. But she asked me and some others to pray for her, so that's exactly what I want to do.
   I hate praying for myself, or asking others to pray for me, though some of my friends do it anyway. I'd rather help someone out more than myself, because they probably need it more than I do. My problems can wait. Family and friends come first.

   So, can you pray for her? If not, than anyone in need. I'm going to pray for her, because she's my friend. They're the most important thing in the world to me. I want to make sure that they're okay.
   And with a friend like her, she's my family. Family should always be close to the heart.

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!