Sunday, June 5, 2016

It's Okay to Cry

   Hey, everyone.

   In this society, why is it a thing where it is shameful to cry? Why can't we just let it out sometimes?
   After writing yesterday, I thought a lot and then cried after the lights went out. I've held a lot of grudges. Only a month or so ago did I finally reach out to a girl who'd I'd been friends with before she unknowingly pushed me away. We've talked a little and gotten most of that part of the past straightened out.
   I've been trying to figure out how to really apologize to Carmen. It's still hard not to be mad. I know it'll happen more in life as it goes on, or that's what people keep telling me.

   Why does that have to be true? Why does your heart have to get broken when you try to love? Why does your trust have to be shattered by the people closest to you? Why do people have to leave?
   I know, life's not perfect. Life doesn't always care about how you're feeling. A lot of people say when you feel that way, you need to change your attitude and "think happy thoughts". As much as I want to do that, it doesn't always work.
   Sometimes it's better to cry.

   Reaching out to Carmen right now wouldn't be the smart thing, or at least that's the greater conclusion among my friends. I want to reach peace, but that's harder to do when you don't know both sides of the story.
   Yesterday, I couldn't figure out how to put this video in. I want to look up more of this speaker, because he's really good.
   This video was something I ran across around 7:30 yesterday morning. Another random click like Someone Worth Dying For. I don't know if I should say I don't own the copy-write, but just in case, there's the disclaimer. I don't know his name. But this is why I've always wanted to make peace before it's too late.


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!