Friday, June 10, 2016

Looong Day

   Hey, everybody. Sorry I didn't do anything yesterday. I had a lot to do last night for today.

   Today, I had to start saying goodbye. It didn't feel real. Neither my friends or myself felt like it was real. Something happened at lunch that made me feel that it was our last day. I did call that it would happen, though I'm going to wait until everyone's stopped crying to say 'I told you so'.
   Honestly, I didn't cry as much as I thought I would today. I did cry for a while, but then some things got messed up, so that ruined the effect of the day. I'm still sad, though.

   What do you say to friends you've known for years? What do you say to people that you've grown so close to, that they may as well be family? How was I supposed to say goodbye to the three friends who've helped me so much these past few months?
   I really don't know. I've been trying. Maybe I can figure out by a week from now. There's the second round of goodbyes we must all go through again.
   I promise I'll have a better one planned for tomorrow. I love you all!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!