Sunday, July 31, 2016

Important: Friends

   Hey, everyone.

   Friends are important. I don't think I'll ever say that enough. Make friends with your family, you're closer to them. Make friends with others around you, you make close connections and maybe family with stronger ties than blood. Make friends with your spouse, a friend for life.
   I love the How To Train Your Dragon movies. Just love them. I have yet to get into the tv shows extending off the movies, but I'll get there at some point. Anyway, I'm always a big fan of music, as you've probably gathered and movie soundtracks are definitely a primary part of my listening list. The first one is maybe a bit more my favorite, since that's what drew me in. And one song in particular (maybe I've shared it here before), is what sealed the deal for me along with the scene it's in.
   This song from the movies reminds me of Jade the most. But as time has gone on, I'm reminded of finding my current friends, remembering the specific moment for each when I realized, "This, this is why you're my friend." So, it's special in connection to them as well.
   Don't own the rights, blah, blah, blah. This one's a shout out to my friends. Love you guys. :)


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!