Thursday, August 4, 2016

When I Said

   Hey, everyone. Sorry about the silence of the past three days. First day my thoughts escaped me and the last two have been busy. This'll be short, but meaningful. And sorry it's passed the deadline, but a surprise event happened. :)

   Today, I found this picture. I've never seen it before, but I've seen stuff like it:


   After reading this, I remembered the day when I finally said "Enough!"

   Just a month ago, maybe more time now, I felt like this. I was just sick of everything. I'd wanted to end it months ago, but didn't because I always have something to hold onto, people always keeping me to reality. Even if they didn't know it till I told them, somehow my subconscious reminded me of them that day. The thought of ending had come into my mind, but I never reached for anything to aid that idea. Angels in heaven and the ones here on earth. I know in my gut that they were what stopped that second sub-thought.
   My friends know I cry, but they don't care. They've seen through my bad days. They know the person I am behind that confused anger and fear. They brought back my smile and courage. And even when I'm seeing them less and less as recent months go on, they still find ways to bring a smile to my face, probably not even knowing that's what they're doing.
   They don't judge me. They've always believed in me. And I can never ever thank them enough.

   And when they surprise you? Seriously, even though I figured part of it out, it was still awesome. :)

   Another song, don't own the rights. Enjoy. :D Be empowered!!!


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!