Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Conflicted

   Hey everyone.

   Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Super mega busy. I'll write something hopefully interesting here.

   In my new environment, there are a lot of new feelings to go with it. New friends, new people. I've been using my knowledge about myself to talk with others. So far it's worked, but honestly, sometimes I don't know how well it'll work later. It's not easy when you yourself are conflicted.
   See, I've got a crush on a guy, though it's not as big, at least to me, as before. It's different when your new friend sees a different side of him, which you start to see too. But you also see him falling for the friend, so when it goes awry you can see both sides and understand.

  What are you supposed to do when you have a crush on a boy, but you don't want to really tell your new friends that you think the guy of your dreams is the one who's crushing on one of them? And, to add on, he's been sort of friend zoned by the crush because he was just a little too pushy in the beginning state. And I'm friends with all parties! Help?

   I'm really glad that I haven't told any of my new friends about this blog yet, cause it would be awkward, at least, I think it would. But, they're the kind of people I feel I can trust, you know?
   What am I supposed to do?

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!