Sunday, August 14, 2016

Someday

   Hellooo, everyone! :)

   So, today, I'm mostly just relaxing, doing my best not to get too emotionally wound up. There were some close calls, but that was mostly easy to get past because it was something someone else tried to antagonize me into. Today was one of those days where I could just roll my eyes and ignore it.

   I was thinking last night about something, wondering whether or not to make a random midnight posting. I decided against that, telling myself that if it was important enough, I'd remember in the morning. I believed it would be, so I remembered. :)
   My main purpose in starting and continuing this blog consists of helping others like me with Depression and Social Anxiety (or any anxiety, if I somehow seep that in too). It's helped me as well, just by writing entries.
   Someday I hope this goes viral. Not like "I want to see how famous I can be for a short time." I want to make a lasting effect on people, help them in some way. Kind of in a way that someday, if I'm ever feeling down and a future friend or acquaintance will mention this blog to me in an effort to help, not knowing that I'm the writer behind it. That would be a wonderful feeling.
   For now, I'm just happy writing. Some have already thanked me or made comments one what a wonderful thing I am doing here. I love that I'm able to help others. :)

   I don't think I've had this song on the blog before, but it works well with the theme of the blog, at least what I mean to portray here. Enjoy! (Disclaimer: not mine, don't own it.) I think I'll try to put in in the sidebar, somehow. :)


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!