Friday, July 15, 2016

Just a Day

   Hey, everyone. Sorry about the not posting again. I keep catching myself after my time deadline has passed.

   I'm not sure what to write here. I was really tired last time. Still am, mostly. Ended up having a crying fit at one point because I couldn't sleep.
   Well, hopefully I'll come up with something better to talk about tomorrow. Maybe I'll talk about this movie that my friend introduced to me the other day. Doesn't look like a movie I'd approve of at first, but it's definitely hidden gem movies that no one knows about. Take a look at the trailer, don't own the copy-write and such. (Warning that it is slightly inappropriate, least towards the beginning, but most things are even worse these days. :P)



-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!