Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Updates

Hello, everyone.

   Sorry I didn't come back when I said I would. But in these past few weeks I've been thinking. I will keep this blog up and running, posting when I can. Ialso  now have a new email, now a formal email for this blog (fightingwithmemories@gmail.com). I'm not sure what will change, now that I've changed admin statuses and such. I'll figure it out later.
   Also, I may reach out onto other sites, like Tumblr. I have already done so on Pinterest and a little through FB. I'll post what updates I can on that later.

   Until then, I want to keep helping other people. I know that there can be relapses, myself having gone through a few since the last time I posted. And then there are those who still feel lost and hopeless.
   This blog is meant to help bring hope. And that is what I intend to continue doing.

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question!